NFM Fall 2014: The Festive Fashion Event is here
NFM has undoubtedly become the largest, fashion shopping event in Kenya. Reaching out to the Kenyan Market everyone gets to feel the African Christmassy shopping experience. This is the festive fashion event where Christmas shopping comes early. Our designers and retailers are working hard to make accessible and affordable collections of fashion, accessories, arts & crafts.
We’re giving back by donating old clothes, shoes…anything from your wardrobe as you shop for new ones. Drop your items at our Clothing Bin at the event. Proceeds from the Clothing Bin go towards the disadvantaged families of the Kariobangi Women Promotion Training Institute.
The Fall edition will be the EIGHTH NFM since its inspirational debut in 2010. NFM will host over 100 exhibitors from all genre of the fashion and lifestyle as well as craft industry.
- Fashion Shows: Christine Beth, Zaramu, AfroStreet Kollections, Chefammel, Johari Designs, Amy Sifuma, Kali by Karegi, Afrostreet by Melanie, Sarah &J oy, Sheena_C and Rift Valley Leather, just to mention a few.
- Entertainment: Music by the Capital FM Deejays. Live performance by Bupe and the Sarakasi Dancers
- New Fun Arcade: Great interactive games & activities for children
- These glittering events are a highlight of the Nairobi social calendar and the largest outdoor shopping experience in Kenya
- Model castings and show production by MOCHEZ MODELS
- Bargains, must-haves and special treats in a maze of over 90 market stalls showcasing the best of local & international fashion
- Progressive African fashion and interiors, arts and crafts- and all at great prices
- Jewelry, accessories and a range of beauty, cosmetic and lifestyle products
- The latest of what’s trending in the western world and the International scene, all at your doorstep
- Fantastic giveaways on Radio promos with Capital FM
- Capital FM, Lyntons Beauty World, The Nairobian, Radar Security Ltd, Couture Africa Magazine, Fashion Idol & Style Icon, Mochez Models
Let’s celebrate our love for our diverse local fashion culture. Post photos of yourself in your funky fresh favouriteafrican inspired outfit or accessory and tag.
@NFMKenya #MyAfroLook on twitter
Nairobi Fashion Market on Facebook Nairobifashionmarket on instagram
Ever had that guilt trip when shopping for new clothes. Some people say it’s a little retail therapy. Give back by getting all your old clothes (but wearable) out your already packed wardrobe and donate to the less fortunate…women and children who could do with some clothes on their back. This is a great initiative for you and us at NFM.
Deliver to the #clothingbin on the 15th& 16th November.